Prep Time : 00h 00
Cooking Time : 00h 00
Servings Number : 4 people
Steamed Salmon in Ginger and Spring Onion Sauce
- 4 pieces/portions Salmon fillets
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp Wing Yip Ginger & Spring Onion Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1. Using a piece of foil large enough to create a parcel, place the salmon into the middle of the foil, scatter 1/4 of the shallots around the salmon and spoon 1 tbsp of the Ginger and Spring Onion Sauce on top. Wrap up the parcel and repeat for the other 3 pieces of salmon.
- 2. Place on the BBQ or in a pre-heated over at 180c for 10 minutes depending on the size of your fish.
- 3. Check after 10 minutes, and if the fish is cooked all the way through, serve immediately.