- These rules shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website and will continue in force until such time as they are changed and/or terminated. All amended rules will automatically apply once they are posted on this website. You will be deemed to have accepted the amended rules if you access this website after they have been posted.
- Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this website from the United Kingdom. Wing Yip gives no representation or warranty that any product referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or in compliance with any regulations, in other locations. You are responsible for checking local compliance.
- All intellectual property rights, content, software and source code included or used on this website, including text, graphics, logos, icons, images (together, the "Content") and the arrangement and compilation of such content and any databases are the property of Wing Yip or their respective holders. All Content is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and intellectual property laws.
Any use of such intellectual property rights, software or source code or any reproduction of the Content is strictly prohibited except where expressly allowed under these Terms.
- Wing Yip has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Wing Yip disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. Wing Yip shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
- Due to the nature of communications over the internet and the inherent risks of the transfer of data over the internet, Wing Yip shall have no liability whatsoever for any damages or losses resulting from viruses, worms, trojan horses or other malicious code or the corruption or loss of data or any damage to software or hardware. Due to the changing nature of the information contained in this website Wing Yip shall have no liability whatsoever for any damages or losses arising directly or indirectly as a result of any of the information accessible via the site not being accurate, complete or up to date. Whilst Wing Yip will use all reasonable endeavours to minimise any amount of downtime on the site, due to the fact that Wing Yip does not have direct control over the servers used to hold data or information on the site and due to the intrinsic nature of websites, Wing Yip shall have no liability whatsoever for any damages or losses arising directly or indirectly as a result of you being able to access the site.
- No other warranties, conditions, undertakings, representations or terms whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise (if any) arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) this website or the Content or any action taken as a result of using this website or the Content are given.
- We will only be liable for any loss or damage which you suffer from your use of the website which results directly from our breach of this agreement or from our negligence and which loss or damage was foreseeable (i.e. it was obvious) to you and us at the time of entering into this agreement. We will not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damages, howsoever arising (including, but not limited to loss of business, profits, contracts, goodwill, data, use, and/or any other economic loss).
- Any liability of Wing Yip shall be limited in respect of any one incident or a series of two or more connected incidents to an amount equal to £50.00.
- The above exclusions and limitations shall not operate so as to limit our liability in respect of (a) death or personal injury arising from negligence; (b) fraud or statements made fraudulently; or (c) any other acts or omissions for which the governing law prohibits the exclusion or limitation or liability. Nothing in these Terms affects your statutory rights.
- You must notify us in writing of any claim for loss or damage as soon as practicable after the loss or damage is discovered.
- In the event of any claim against us by a third party resulting from use of the Website by you, you agree that you will give us full authority to conduct the matter, including as to defending or settling the matter; give us all reasonable assistance which we require from you in relation to the matter; and be responsible for all of our losses, damages and reasonable costs and expenses.
- Certain (hypertext) links in this website (if any) will lead to websites which are not under the control of WingYip. When you activate any of these you will leave Wing Yip’s website and Wing Yip has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any website which is not under the control of Wing Yip.
- External links to any page on any Wing Yip website are only permitted if authorised by Wing Yip. Applications to link to a Wing Yip website should be made to the Website Manager at the following email address: email@example.com
- You shall only use the Website for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use of the website; use reasonable skill and care in using the website; and refer any breach of these Terms to Wing Yip.
- You shall not: copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, distribute, store or otherwise use the Content of this website in any way except for viewing, printing or saving a back-up copy to your local hard disk for your own personal, non-commercial use; do anything which causes damage to the website; circumvent or attempt to circumvent our security systems or our virus checking procedures or do anything which may prevent them from functioning correctly.
In the interests of all our users, we will co-operate with investigations by any law enforcement or relevant authorities of suspected criminal activity or violation of systems or network.
Please note that use of the website for purposes not permitted by these Terms are at your own risk. You will be liable to reimburse us for any loss or damage which we may suffer as a result of such use.
- You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms.
- If any provision of these terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under these Terms does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.